College Councile Comittee of Ayurved College
Name of Dean/Principal : Vaidya Aruna Shirish Chaudhari
Date of Birth : 08/06/1961
Registration No. : I-15557
Qualification : B.A.M.S., M.D. [Kayachikitsa]
Date of Joining : 15 Sept. 1989
Address & Phone Nos. : (R)
At.Po. Khiroda, Tal. Raver
Dist. Jalgaon 425504
Phone (02584) 284230
Mobile : 8888880242
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaitanya Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Sakegaon, Tal. Bhusawal
Phone (02582) 255009
Fax : (02582) 255025
Under Graduate Course [B.A.M.S.]
The College established in 1989 and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra vide Government Resolution No.ADR/2589 /2247/MED-7 Mantralaya, Mumbai 400032 Dated 2nd September 1989.
The College is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
The college is permitted to admit the students in B.A.M.S. Course for the academic year 2017-18 by Govt. of India, Dept. of AYUSH, New Delhi vide letter no.R.17011/135/2017-EP(IM-1) dated 4/8/2017
Result of University Examination Under Graduate Course – B.A.M.S.
Permission of Ayush As per Letter No.
F.No.R-17011/135/2017-EP(IM-I), Dated :-04/08/2017
Affilated by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Sanctioned intake capacity - 50 Seats for UG Course
Hospital Available Facility
- 60 bedded IPD & Well equipped 8 OPD available
- Well furnished & equipped Panchkarma dept.
- Well furnished OT available in Shalya dept.
- X-Ray, ECG, Physiotherapy facility
- Various Clinical Diagnostic facility available in Pathology Lab in Rognidan dept.
- Vaccination & Suvarna Prashan facility available in Kaumarbhritya dept.
- Refraction & Cataract Operation facility available in Shalakya dept.
- Well equipped labor room available in Prasuittantra dept.
Details of Clinical Material in Hospital -
1) Various single drugs available for clinical trials in Hospital.
2) Ksharsutra prepared in Shalyatantra department of Hospital.
3) For Panchkarma various kwath, oil is prepared in Panchkarma Department.
4) Various ayurvedic medicine prepared in our college pharmacy
Refer for Syllabus, Curriculum & details of affiliated university :-
Refer for Fee Structure :-
Refer for Admission Procedure :-
Research Paper / Books Publish
Vd. Satish Vasant Shindadkar – 3 books publish
- Agad Tantra
- Vyavaharik Malish Vidnyan
- Kaumarbhrutya Tantra
Vd. Satish Vasant Shindadkar –
- Research article publish
CME, Workshop, Seminar & MET attend by teachers –
- Vd. Aruna S. Chaudhari (Kaychikista) – MET
- Vd. Maheshchandra S Gupta (Sarir Kriya) – MET, TTT
- Vd. Meghshyam Ikhar (Rasshastra B.K.) MET, TTT
- Vd. Santlal B. Dwivedi (Dravyaguna) - MET, TTT
- Vd. Devendra J. Sharma (Rachana Sharir) - MET
- Vd. Satish V. Shindadkar (Agad Tantra) - MET, TTT
- Vd. Kirti A Ubale(Kaumarbhritya) – MET
- Vd. Prashant P Puranik(Samhita) – MET
- Vd. Khemchandra L Mahajan (Shalya) – MET
- Vd. Sarang K Phalak (Shalakya)– MET
- Vd. Sandip G Dahilekar (Rognidan) – MET
- Vd. Komalkumar Dakaliya (Kaychikista) – MET
- Vd. Mukesh A. Borse (Rog Nidan) – MET
- Vd. Swapnil Raverkar (Dravyaguna) – MET
- Vd. Manish P. Phalak (Kayachikitsa) – MET
- Vd. Pravin R. Fike (Agad Tantra) - MET, TTT
- Vd. Harshal Patil (Shalya Tantra) - MET
Student & Teachers (Faculty) Awards
Pallavi M. Sapkale, Gold Medal In University Exam
Best Sport teachers by MUHS for Shri. Rajendra P. Chaudhari
VC & Registrar of MUHS Nashik information
Dr. Deelip Mhaiseker – Vice Chancellor
Dr. Kalidas Chauvan - Registrar